Bill McIlwaine is the CEO and Founder of PEAK. A company that is dedicated to CEOs and leaders who want to experience the thrill of reaching their full potential personally and professionally. The company works with a select group of CEOs that “get it”. In addition, Bill has also been the President/Owner of Renaissance EXECUTIVE FORUMS in Atlanta since 2002 and has been successful in working with close to 100 business owners and chief executives of companies ranging in size from new start ups to Fortune 50s.
In addition to succeeding as an entrepreneur and starting entrepreneurial companies that have amassed several million dollars of earnings, Bill:
- Succeeded in Corporate America where he worked his way up to the chief executive of the United States operations of a $5B international company. Growing a dying operation from $60M to $325 of revenue in 6 years, while exceeding profitability objectives and gaining the accolades of Wall Street (OK, maybe that’s not something I want to mention)
- Is the Executive Director of Tri Kids www.trikidsinc.org a non-profit organization that helps inner city kids set challenging goals, achieve them and escape the cycle of negative lifestyles.
- Became a triathlete in 2002 because he was looking for a new challenge and thrill. He is an Ironman finisher, recently completing Ironman Brazil
- Dared to build his dream lakehouse during the current recession
- Has kicked back with his wife since 1978, Nancy, on numerous, memorable vacations throughout the world
- Was the Head Hockey coach at the University of Georgia (1993 – 1995) and has coached numerous players that have played in the NHL (his coaching career was definitely better than his playing career)
- Was born and raised in Toronto, Canada (so he’s very polite) and moved to Atlanta in 1992, becoming an American citizen in 2002. He graduated from the University of Waterloo with a Bachelor of Mathematics (ranked #3 in the world for Mathematics)
Has lived life to his full potential personally and professionally.